A notice from Rossi

The unique revolver-cylinder fed rifle. Chambered in 22 Rim Fire, 44 Mag, and 45 Colt/.410 bore.
Steelbanger
Founding Member
Founding Member

A notice from Rossi

Post by Steelbanger »

I just found this on the Rossi site. Food for thought.

SERVICE BULLETIN
ROSSI CIRCUIT JUDGE RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS
WARNING
1. The Rossi .45/.410 Circuit Judge is sold in North America only as a rifle.
2. No smooth bore versions of the Rossi .45/.410 Circuit Judge are imported or sold in North America.
3. Conversion of the Rossi .45/.410 Circuit Judge Rifle to a Smooth Bore Shotgun is impossible because there are
no parts available in the United States.
4. Due to the complexity of the firearm any conversion from its original configuration would have to be under the
supervision of a highly competent gunsmith.
5. Any changes made to any Rossi Firearm by anyone other than BrazTech LC, voids the warranty, and may prove
to be dangerous including serious injury or death.
6. Please note that the Rossi 28 Gauge Shotgun is sold as a smooth bore shotgun only. It may be illegal to sell in
various states or jurisdictions since it is a revolving cylinder shotgun – and is not rifled as is the Rossi .45/.410
Rifle.
Steelbanger, NRA Life
Annual Member PRPA
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A notice from Rossi

Post by Ranch Dog »

I wonder who caused that to be issued? As far as I'm aware, no distributors have received the 28 Gauge CJs yet.
Michael
Gun Totin' Gal

Post by Gun Totin' Gal »

Hey guys - I'm brand new to the site. Its very clean to use and informative! I was researching the Rossi M92 and found you. Just gotta have one of those. An old timer at an Arizona outdoor range encouraged me to try his out (hot hand loads, no less) one Sunday at the end of a Competitive match. What a wallop. Peep sites too, and down went the target. Dreamin' 'bout one ever since. I'm a wheel gun gal at heart, but am known to covet basically any fine firearm. Seems they are as scarce as hens teeth. How bad is the backlog from Rossi on getting these to a FFL? Any idea? I'm in the States in Pennsylvania. Thanks. P.S. Great quote from Alan Korwin. I met him and talked a bit. He's awesome and his books are great. Order some buttons from him that say "Guns Save Lives" and spread 'em around. Thanks!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Gun Totin' Gal wrote:Hey guys - I'm brand new to the site. Its very clean to use and informative! I was researching the Rossi M92 and found you. Just gotta have one of those. An old timer at an Arizona outdoor range encouraged me to try his out (hot hand loads, no less) one Sunday at the end of a Competitive match. What a wallop. Peep sites too, and down went the target. Dreamin' 'bout one ever since. I'm a wheel gun gal at heart, but am known to covet basically any fine firearm. Seems they are as scarce as hens teeth. How bad is the backlog from Rossi on getting these to a FFL? Any idea? I'm in the States in Pennsylvania. Thanks. P.S. Great quote from Alan Korwin. I met him and talked a bit. He's awesome and his books are great. Order some buttons from him that say "Guns Save Lives" and spread 'em around. Thanks!

Greeting GTG and welcome to the forum. Both CJs and R92 are on my dealer's racks, not all of the models but Rossi does seem to be catching up. I was just in Academy, a Gulf Coast chain, and the same for their rifle racks.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Korwin but would jump at the chance. I find his books on target and have read many.
Michael
hunterdan

Post by hunterdan »

Gun Totin' Gal wrote:Hey guys - I'm brand new to the site. Its very clean to use and informative! I was researching the Rossi M92 and found you. Just gotta have one of those. An old timer at an Arizona outdoor range encouraged me to try his out (hot hand loads, no less) one Sunday at the end of a Competitive match. What a wallop. Peep sites too, and down went the target. Dreamin' 'bout one ever since. I'm a wheel gun gal at heart, but am known to covet basically any fine firearm. Seems they are as scarce as hens teeth. How bad is the backlog from Rossi on getting these to a FFL? Any idea? I'm in the States in Pennsylvania. Thanks. P.S. Great quote from Alan Korwin. I met him and talked a bit. He's awesome and his books are great. Order some buttons from him that say "Guns Save Lives" and spread 'em around. Thanks!
Where at in PA are you? My dealer was able to order my 92 in 357 and had it in the store within 3 days. Their distributor had a bunch in stock back in mid January.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2