Donation Request Time!

Please start here!
alphalimafoxtrot

Re: Donation Request Time!

Post by alphalimafoxtrot »

Done - only a couple weeks late.... :oops:

Michael, thanks again for hosting and doing the work to maintain this forum as well as your Lee Loader forum. I appreciate having a worthy gun forum to visit - you provide a relevant, courteous, polite, and quite useful pair of websites.

I am going to have to take my new camper/truck combo on a trek down south your way, one day! Always wanted to tour Texas - last time I was in the state, LBJ was still president, and I was probably 4 years old. :mrgreen:

Adam Lee
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Appreciate it. Let me know when you decide to head south and west!
Michael
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

alphalimafoxtrot wrote:I am going to have to take my new camper/truck combo on a trek down south your way, one day! Always wanted to tour Texas
Hey I'm here too +guns but 5.5 hours away from RD. +corn
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Missionary
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Missionary »

Good morning
Is there still a need for a few more $$$$ ??? Disregard.. found the bar graph down at the bottom...
Mike in Peru
Way down south in Arequipa, Peru till June 2020.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Missionary wrote:Good morning
Is there still a need for a few more $$$$ ??? Disregard.. found the bar graph down at the bottom...
Mike in Peru
I will have an update in a couple of days, some ideas to keep a good working fund going.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Thanks to our generous membership, our budget goals for this year have been exceeded providing funding into the next year.

Member support of the forum started in 2016, and this forum has been fully supported by you since. I investigated the possibility of automating support notifications and recurring donations through PayPal and the coding required is beyond my ability to do and to have it professionally written would quickly exhaust our funds. PayPal throws in an additional block in this as it would require me to have a business account that robs our funds further through State Sales Tax and the IRS. Coders and taxing authorities all want a piece of the pie, and I'm not going to let them have it, so donating will remain the simple thing that it is.

It remains important to me that I identify those that do support, I've done that with the “Supporter” icon on your member account, but I need a method of keeping our support roster current.

We typical exceed an annual donation goal, and with that in mind, your “Supporter” icon will be visible for an 18 month period from the date of your last donation. The month prior to this period being exceeded, I will send you a reminder via PM.

My goal here is to keep the membership involved in the financial support of the forum. It doesn't take a lot and given our numbers a $5 membership for the period, 18 months, will cover our needs. All of this is an effort get more members involved through smaller donations by the individual. If you have never contribution, please consider.
Michael
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

All of the post above this makes perfect sense.

Thanks again.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
dalek

Post by dalek »

The way I see if, if donating keeps a certain Canadian group from buying this forum out, that alone is reason enough.

To make it easier on me, I think I will add an yearly reminder in my calendar.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Thanks!
Michael
hodgieno3

Post by hodgieno3 »

Hey Ranch Dog
Only just come on board,but sent through paypal $25 AUD for donation,happy to help

Dale.
Cheers

hodgieno3

"I'll tell you what rule we applied sir,We applied rule 3-0-3, We caught them and we shot them, under rule 3-0-3." :Lt Harry " Breaker" Morant at his court martial in January 1902.