First post

The unique revolver-cylinder fed rifle. Chambered in 22 Rim Fire, 44 Mag, and 45 Colt/.410 bore.
big medicine

First post

Post by big medicine »

this is pretty cool, I get to be the first to make a post in the Circut Judge forum.

So has anyone shot one of these yet? I have handled a couple of them and I'm real tempted to get one. I have not seen the 28ga yet. The 45LC/410 seemed to handle well and looks like a lot of fun. Couldn't believe that Walmart had them in stock, but Scheels had them for 50 bucks less.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: First post

Post by Ranch Dog »

I haven't been able to find any place with one yet but I do find the design very interesting. I wish Lee made their simple shot shell reloader for the 410. 28 Gauge might be harder to find, at least in my area. I'm going to start bugging Mr. Lee about a .410 loader. I just received a flier from Midway and they it seems .410 slugs are getting easier to find. So the .410/45 Colt would have a lot of utility. What were the prices running?
Michael
big medicine

Post by big medicine »

Walmart has them for 494.00 and Scheels had them for 449.00. So far every Walmart that sells guns has had one in stock that I have checked. You need one Michael!!

Alan
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

big medicine wrote:Walmart has them for 494.00 and Scheels had them for 449.00. So far every Walmart that sells guns has had one in stock that I have checked. You need one Michael!!
In keeping with your "firsts" Alan, I'm looking forward to the first report on the Circuit Judge being yours! In the meantime, I'm going to bug Mr. Lee about a Lee LoadALL II for the 410. May be I could special order them.

I'm working a couple of other additions to my firearms so I'm going to wait a bit on the CJ.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Lee said that they had looked at the LoadAll in. 410 but within the design of the press the had issues with every stage and dropped the consideration. I was also told that the performance of the Loaders is only dependable with paper hulls.
Michael
big medicine

Post by big medicine »

It will be awhile before I pop for one. Got a couple other things on the burner....but impulse is a bad thing :o
Moofy07

Post by Moofy07 »

big medicine wrote:It will be awhile before I pop for one. Got a couple other things on the burner....but impulse is a bad thing :o
I have to agree with you Big M, I can resist anything but temptation. :roll:
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

If I didn't buy on impulse, I would buy nothing!
Michael