Waiting for better weather...

The unique revolver-cylinder fed rifle. Chambered in 22 Rim Fire, 44 Mag, and 45 Colt/.410 bore.
Chiefeis

Waiting for better weather...

Post by Chiefeis »

Got a new Voodoo tactical scabbard today for the CJ. I *think* I like it. It is labeled for a Remington 870 or Mossberg 590 and is a little tight for the CJ, but I'm pretty sure it will loosen up over time.

What I like about the idea of a scabbard is that it allows me to store the weapon in a ready to access location.

Also found a butt stock shell carrier (used) for $2 so Im trying that out as well.

And finally, has anyone used snap caps for training? I'd like to walk the wife through some home defense drills and snap caps seem like a way to do that.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Waiting for better weather...

Post by akuser47 »

Snap caps are fine for loading drills and trigger practice. Just be sure she knows to check the weapon before trigger practice. Follow all nra safe gun handling to be safe. Got any pics.we love pics.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Chiefeis

Post by Chiefeis »

Here's a pic of the scabbard. Added a couple of Molle pouches I had laying around and replaced the sling with a much nicer one. The butt stock ammo sleeve was in the bargin bin at a pawn shop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Looks like she's ready to go old work this adds to the knowledge if anyone is looking for a scabbard
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!