I'm a hoarder but TMT is going to help me

From basic database features to advanced internal ballistics
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: I'm a hoarder but TMT is going to help me

Post by pricedo »

Ranch Dog wrote:
pricedo wrote:Another marketing vacuum for the Chinese, Russians, Koreans & Japanese to fill.
Actually, I'm surprised we haven't seen a flood of products to fill the gap. They could gear up and flood the market at 20 year ago prices and put all current component manufacturers out of business overnight. I do not know what type of trade restrictions or laws would permit brass, bullets, and primers from entering our country.

If you look at the list of powders in QuickLoad, there are powders from everywhere listed, including those manufactured in China.
I guess when your workforce is comprised of "volunteers" :lol: from the inmate population of labor camps you can afford to undercut American companies who pay their employees a living wage.
At least the bosses in our plants & factories (the paltry few that are left) don't have AK-47s on their shoulders. :mrgreen:
I've seen examples of Winchester "slash" Chinese cartridge brass.........not too impressive .........wouldn't be "hot-rodding" loads made with that stuff.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA