It sez ALL other rossis..... right

Any Rossi not classified in the forums above.
donhuff
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Re: It sez ALL other rossis..... right

Post by donhuff »

Kiwi-Hunter wrote:Hi Donhuff
You are quite a mix your self, you seem to have a lot of hats as they say.
no wonder you try and get the max out of your rifles.
any canon's? or just those surfs to air missiles.
They are trying to make us so green here we will be all on push bikes :)
KH

Yep, other people tell me that too. I have three grown sons, and they all like something different to do for hobbies, but they all call dad to join in, and I'm usually eager to do it. As the youngest said, "our main hobby, is trying different hobbies".
Luckily, the one that does the boats does all the mechanic work on them now, and just tells me when and where to be to drive one +guns I can handle that job! I still have to make him push the envelope though, as a lot of the time, he tends to think thats all it will do, and I have to hunt down that last tenth of a horsepower to try and get us in front of the next guy. I was using a 2mm stroker crank in my engine a long time ago before everybody else even knew about it or that it would work. And you know, it aint really cheating unless you get caught, right! Lucky for me, my son is the president of our club and he got the rules changed to allow a bigger motor so I would be legal before I got caught................that took the fun, right out of cheating!

No, I don't have a cannon. I have always wanted to make a small brass black power replica though. I'll get to it one day when/if I get a bigger lathe.

A lot of that GO Green stuff is BS I think. Like when you plug in a electric car, and they are burning tons of coal to make the electricity.....green?
Don Huff

to bad those that know it all, cant do it all!
16" SS 92 357
20" BL 92 357
20" SS 92 44
20" BL 92 44
20" Bl 92 45C
20" Bl 92 454
SS Rio Grande 30-30
Bl Rio Grande 45-70
Kiwi-Hunter

Re: It sez ALL other rossis..... right

Post by Kiwi-Hunter »

Hi Don
No, I don't have a cannon. I have always wanted to make a small brass black power replica though. I'll get to it one day when/if I get a bigger lathe.
Just start with the we lathe in 357 :geek: 8-) :)
KH
No one ever regrets buying quality