Who else has Blackhawks?

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
scottz

Re: Who else has Blackhawks?

Post by scottz »

Here's a more recent photo, I've added a Super Blackhawk hammer. The grips are just practice grips as I learn how to work elk antler. I'm trying to find some buffalo horn the right size and color and will make some better elk grips when I get some more antler.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tazman1602

Post by Tazman1602 »

HEHEHEHE. I have a GOOD wife. She just bought my this for my birthday which is coming up in two weeks. I LOVE this gun. Lipseys special as Ruger doesn't make this configuration. .44 mag, 3.75" barrel stainless.

She bought it so I had a companion to my Rossi .44 mag rifle

Art

Tried to add the image but I couldn't get the entire thing to show up so here's the link:

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc33 ... 8c1931.jpg
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt
scottz

Post by scottz »

Very nice!
Model 52
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Model 52 »

Just click on the image in your photo bucket library to load it in the viewing pane, then when it's up, click on the "IMG Code" in the "image links" pane. It will automatically copy the link so you can just post it in the text box for your post. With the direct code there is no use to use the links function here.

If you know the above and resized the image to fit,but it was still not showing in reduced size, it's probably because your computer is not refreshing the link showing the smaller resized image. In that case either adjust the browser history settings OR save the resized image as a new image rather than replacing the original in photobucket.