Indifference for "black guns"

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.

Re: Indifference for "black guns"

Postby RadarsRUs » 24 May 2017 10

Embrace them All... Each type of firearm has it's own unique characteristics. Some Good, Some Bad, but all interesting to experience and use.

Truthfully, if you "like shooting" I cant really understand how Anyone would not enjoy an AR-15 at the range periodically. They are just plain FUN to shoot. Cheap ones, Fancy ones, Short ones, Long ones, Target Ones and CQB ones... They're all a Hoot!

Yes, I DO love my lever guns, but they are kind-of the Cowboy Asualt Rifles of their time.

Careful hand-loading and attention to marksmanship has rewarded me with many 1/3" 3-5 shot 100 Yd. groups with a fancy one I built. That should make ANYBODY feel good.
RadarsRUs

My Rossi Choice: M92

Postby Coop 45 » 25 May 2017 19

For me it's about being fit for purpose. I've got a plastic stock Nickle cz 452. Fantastic rifle, shots straight, accurate and reliable. When it starts raining, sleeting, snowing I don't care. Everything gets a good wipe down when I'm done and back it the safe it goes.
"Shoot straight you bastards, don't make a mess of it" Captain Harry "Breaker" Morant, last words to his firing squad.
92 45 Colt 20" stainless
Coop 45
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Archer » 27 May 2017 15

Having put my black rifle building on hold I'm having adult LEGGO withdrawal symptoms.

I am planning on substituting black rifle range time in an attempt to stave off the cravings.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Postby desertrider » 05 Nov 2017 13

I'm an equal opportunity firearms enthusiast! :mrgreen:

Guns are like ladies, best to have an open mind and experience a little bit of everything. You can be pleasantly surprised when you expand your horizons.

I've recently been seduced by the allure of a slender Italian model, which is why I joined this forum. It's a Chiappa, but I haven't decided if I'll call her Gina or Sophia yet. ;)
desertrider

Postby akuser47 » 05 Nov 2017 18

desertrider wrote:I'm an equal opportunity firearms enthusiast! :mrgreen:

Guns are like ladies, best to have an open mind and experience a little bit of everything. You can be pleasantly surprised when you expand your horizons.

I've recently been seduced by the allure of a slender Italian model, which is why I joined this forum. It's a Chiappa, but I haven't decided if I'll call her Gina or Sophia yet. ;)

I like that E.O.F.E. :lol:
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Postby GasGuzzler » 05 Nov 2017 20

See my pic on Lee Loader of a handful of .32WCF with an AR build in the background.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
GasGuzzler
Supporter
Supporter

My Rossi Choice: Revolver

Postby HarryAlonzo » 05 Nov 2017 21

desertrider wrote:It's a Chiappa, but I haven't decided if I'll call her Gina or Sophia yet. ;)

Louisa (renowned warrior)
HarryAlonzo
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to All Other Firearms