Indifference for "black guns"

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
RadarsRUs

Re: Indifference for "black guns"

Post by RadarsRUs »

Embrace them All... Each type of firearm has it's own unique characteristics. Some Good, Some Bad, but all interesting to experience and use.

Truthfully, if you "like shooting" I cant really understand how Anyone would not enjoy an AR-15 at the range periodically. They are just plain FUN to shoot. Cheap ones, Fancy ones, Short ones, Long ones, Target Ones and CQB ones... They're all a Hoot!

Yes, I DO love my lever guns, but they are kind-of the Cowboy Asualt Rifles of their time.

Careful hand-loading and attention to marksmanship has rewarded me with many 1/3" 3-5 shot 100 Yd. groups with a fancy one I built. That should make ANYBODY feel good.
Coop 45

Post by Coop 45 »

For me it's about being fit for purpose. I've got a plastic stock Nickle cz 452. Fantastic rifle, shots straight, accurate and reliable. When it starts raining, sleeting, snowing I don't care. Everything gets a good wipe down when I'm done and back it the safe it goes.
"Shoot straight you bastards, don't make a mess of it" Captain Harry "Breaker" Morant, last words to his firing squad.
92 45 Colt 20" stainless
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Having put my black rifle building on hold I'm having adult LEGGO withdrawal symptoms.

I am planning on substituting black rifle range time in an attempt to stave off the cravings.
desertrider

Post by desertrider »

I'm an equal opportunity firearms enthusiast! :mrgreen:

Guns are like ladies, best to have an open mind and experience a little bit of everything. You can be pleasantly surprised when you expand your horizons.

I've recently been seduced by the allure of a slender Italian model, which is why I joined this forum. It's a Chiappa, but I haven't decided if I'll call her Gina or Sophia yet. ;)
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

desertrider wrote:I'm an equal opportunity firearms enthusiast! :mrgreen:

Guns are like ladies, best to have an open mind and experience a little bit of everything. You can be pleasantly surprised when you expand your horizons.

I've recently been seduced by the allure of a slender Italian model, which is why I joined this forum. It's a Chiappa, but I haven't decided if I'll call her Gina or Sophia yet. ;)
I like that E.O.F.E. :lol:
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

See my pic on Lee Loader of a handful of .32WCF with an AR build in the background.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
HarryAlonzo
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by HarryAlonzo »

desertrider wrote:It's a Chiappa, but I haven't decided if I'll call her Gina or Sophia yet. ;)
Louisa (renowned warrior)