Chiappa Rhino revolover

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
massmanute
Founding Member
Founding Member

Chiappa Rhino revolover

Post by massmanute »

Just curious, has anyone here handled a Chiappa Rhino revolver? What are they like? Are they any good?
doskiez

Re: Chiappa Rhino revolover

Post by doskiez »

Closest I have gotten is checking one out in a case at Cabelas. They were packed and I didnt want to wait on the attendant to come over. Looked pretty neat, design makes sense, however, I still dont know how all of it feels putting rounds down range. I would love to shoot one of these.
Rio Grand .45-70
Many more guns, reloading equipment, etc etc.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I was able to foundle one at shelby sportsmans den it looked different but to me I grew up with standard revolvers I just could not see myself with one unless it was a steel of a deal.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Tazman1602

Post by Tazman1602 »

A friend who also owns a small gunshop has a couple of them. The feel is good and according to him the under barrel design makes full bore 357 loads feel like 38 special recoil. I've never shot it but he is a reliable source. Ugly thing it is IMHO.

Art
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt