Cz 455 improvements.

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
Coop 45

Cz 455 improvements.

Post by Coop 45 »

Well I've finally had time to do some more work on my Cz 455. After using the rifle for a while I decided that the bolt handle needed some work. It's fine for hunting, but with my big hands and it being used in a comp with a rapid fire event I needed something a bit bigger to grab onto. As there is no part of a Cz bolt stem that is actually round, I decided to weld the end of a 1/4" bolt onto the handle stub rather than turn the ball off and thread it. This worked out fine and after a bit of reshaping and polishing with the dremel I am happy with the results. I had a bit of scrap aluminium about and this became the new knob.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I am seriously considering a lilja barrel to go in it next and Cz have released an after market trigger that looks the business.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Shoot straight you bastards, don't make a mess of it" Captain Harry "Breaker" Morant, last words to his firing squad.
92 45 Colt 20" stainless
LowKey

Re: Cz 455 improvements.

Post by LowKey »

Nice.