Air rifles-airguns

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
Zippidydoodah

Air rifles-airguns

Post by Zippidydoodah »

I have a Benjamin .177 pump my father had, a Sheridan .20. And a crosman .22 pistol I haven't fired in years. Looking to update to current model maybe Hatsanmodel 95 vortex. Anybody know pros and cons on it?
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: Air rifles-airguns

Post by Bibletotingunslinger »

Try the RWS Dianna 34P in 22, Hatsan ok, but if you want something you can whoop out and hit exactly what you aim at any day,,,RWS. they make nicer ones, but the 34P in 22 is not much more than the Hatsan.
This rifle has about 1/3 the energy of a 22 LR.
I had Gamo, and others, the thing I love about this RWS, its always right on, attached is 20 yard target, I can hit a beer can at 50 yard with it. And it will drop a jack rabbit quick. I wish I would have seen your post 2 months ago. I also did a custom thing to mine.

The target is zoomed in, the cross for the bulls eye is under 3/4" square.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bibletotingunslinger on 07 Oct 2015 20:30, edited 3 times in total.
Don't ask me to do anything where where I can't take Bible and Gun, I would leave Dog home, but reluctantly.
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Go here,,,,,, http://www.pyramydair.com/article/The_a ... ne_2009/63

Watch carefully, practice. If you can master this, it will make you a better shot with any rifle.
Don't ask me to do anything where where I can't take Bible and Gun, I would leave Dog home, but reluctantly.
Conman

Post by Conman »

Don't sell your Sheridan short....I was at an auction a couple of nights ago and one went for $550................
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Conman wrote:Don't sell your Sheridan short....I was at an auction a couple of nights ago and one went for $550................
Rebuild-able too!
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

I love my air rifle, it is acurate to 50 yards and will will do to a mouse what a 50 BMG would do to a hog.
I can carry 1000 rounds easily, try that with Colt 45.
It makes me feel like rabbit is big game,,, :mrgreen:
Utah does not respect it as legal to hunt anything.
One neighbor had 3 large rats in her yard, she let me kill them, i had to hide in the garage so no body see me shootin In her yard ,,,,Oh my dogs wanted them rats.
So I guess I can hunt, un-protected spieces. :?
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

I have been beating my Diana 34 around in the field quite a bit this year I figured I better take it to my 60 foot range, 20 yards exactly.
I hate to confess after all the bragging I have been doing I did have to adjust the scope a couple clicks 1/2" right and 2 clicks up.
The second battery took 2 shots.
Battery.jpg
+guns +guns +guns +guns +guns +guns +guns +guns
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Conman wrote:Don't sell your Sheridan short....I was at an auction a couple of nights ago and one went for $550................

I really like your flags. Deo Vindice.