CZ82

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

CZ82

Post by Ranch Dog »

Wanting to design a 9X18 Makarov cast bullet, I bought a CZ82 beater, one of those that comes into the country through Century Arms. Paying only $235 for the pistol, it provided what I needed in the various design considerations and despite it looks, was one of the best shooting handguns I've ever owned. It has a true polygonal barrel, what some might assume is light rifling but is actually the shadow of the polygonal's radius' rotating down the barrel. Nothing to ever wear out. I liked this pistol so much that I sent it to a gunsmith I use in NE to have it refurbished. I had it parkerized, and installed DesignerGrips and Tru-Dot night sights.

My TL367-100-RF worked out real well and with the CZ82 has become a self-defense "one ragged hole" shooter.
Michael
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: CZ82

Post by joec »

CZ guns are all really great guns. I've owned a couple through the years but not in a Makarov but have in the 9mm Luger.
Joe
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

nice
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!

Post by 0369 »

We have 3 in our family. I bought one for myself, then my boys each wanted one. My younger daughter took mine over after shooting it last summer in Utah on blm land. I may have to order a couple more!
5thMarines

Post by 5thMarines »

Ive had one for several years and have put about about 3000 rounds throught it , shoots great ,the cheezy grips do not shield recoil at all , these rounds are snappy , but it can be dealt with because it shoots so nice , mine came with 2 mags , obviously one is not an original and it doesnt feel well but still (yes you can depend on it)!