Taurus Revolvers

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
Arktikos
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Taurus Revolvers

Post by Arktikos »

Looks like my search for a 454 Casull revolver is on the back burner for a while. I found a stainless Ruger SBH in 4 5/8" on sale for $100 off and the buy signal went off in my brain. This will at least replace my 45 Colt blackhawk that I sold in order to fund my M92 454.. Such a twisted web I weave.... :roll:
No such thing as bad weather in Alaska, just lousy clothing choices!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

+guns
Michael
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Bibletotingunslinger »

My twusty wewolver is Ultralite 38 spl. I named him "Little Bull",,,,
It is the most concealable little hand full of bang bang I could find. I am also a cyclist,,,,and a heavy
Iron ant practacle.
Don't ask me to do anything where where I can't take Bible and Gun, I would leave Dog home, but reluctantly.
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

Ranch Dog wrote:This should be the handgun you speak of, a Taurus model #2454059M...
RB5.jpg
I think it is a hoss! I would add the 2 1/4" barrel version to my conceal carry revolver line up if I could find it at that price. The list price is $1063 and the last price Bud's had was $751 but of course they are out of stock. I've been watching the 2 1/4" on GB and I do not think you would find one for less than that, my guess would around $800, plus have to pay shipping.
That is exactly the gun I have Bud's looking for me now. The one shown is the 5" stainless but I'll also go for it in blued or the same in 6.5" barrel versions. Bud's last sold these for just about $750 for the stainless and just about $720 for the blued versions.
Joe
Fullthrottle

Post by Fullthrottle »

That is a beast of a gun. Hope you find one in your neck of the woods.

As for Taurus revolvers, I have a .357 model 66ss and have been very happy with it, I bought it new 5years ago!