Can't say enough about Armscor Customer Service

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Can't say enough about Armscor Customer Service

Post by joec »

Well I've owned two Armscor produced guns in the last 5 years. The first I bought used an MAPP1 MS in 9mm that would feed the first 5 rounds then jamb. I sent it back as they claim to have a life time warranty on their guns (not the owner) and promptly got a brand new gun in exchange in 5 days. I then bought a 1911 CS (compact tactical model) and due to my error after field stripping it I damaged the Recoil Spring reverse plug by not lining it up properly and firing the gun. I called and it was picked up that day and again back in 5 days with a full tune to fire everything, new plug and while at it had them install some Novak Trijicon night sights. All of this cost their price for the sights and nothing else. Now that gun is my daily carry with a few thousand rounds through it since then. Last time I shot it, last Friday I notice the barrel link pin just fell out. Called then and they sent me a new Barrel link and pin as well as their usual batch of decals, pens, towel and poker chips. Again no charge for anything. Just got to love a company like that. I wished they made a couple more guns I could use but they don't.
Joe
ironhead7544
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: Can't say enough about Armscor Customer Service

Post by ironhead7544 »

Sounds good to me. The barrel link pin can be staked in place if it is loose.
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Can't say enough about Armscor Customer Service

Post by joec »

ironhead7544 wrote:Sounds good to me. The barrel link pin can be staked in place if it is loose.
I know however mine was worn as was the link. A lot of 45+P loads through this gun in 2 years. Based on Brownells prices for a link and pin I save a bit of money by getting it under their warranty. I just checked my records and I got the gun in 2010 and have put 6880 rounds through it of about everything on the market as well as my own loads. Being my carry gun I like to keep practiced with it as well as it must be 100% dependable at all times.
Joe