I.N.A. Tiger 38 Special Brazilian Revolver

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
Buckeye!

I.N.A. Tiger 38 Special Brazilian Revolver

Post by Buckeye! »

I.N.A. Tiger 38 Special Brazilian Revolver Review - YouTube

Tied one up today at a LGS....was looking for a knock around gun...this one has been there for a few weeks..without a price on it..when I asked to see it ..I surprised looks almost new...we haggled for awhile and came together on a price .so i put her in layaway (I'm Broke)

I should get her out in a week or so....the gun is tight and stiff...but seems well made.. alot like a older Taurus Model 80 ,I owned in the past...

Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I.N.A. Tiger 38 Special Brazilian Revolver

Post by Ranch Dog »

I bet it shoots very well!
Michael
f100cleveland

Post by f100cleveland »

On the other side is there a circle where something was milled off? It looks just like the model 82 Tarus that I just bought a few weeks ago. They say they came from South America too. Nice cheap shooter.
Buckeye!

Post by Buckeye! »

Nuthin milled off ..this gun has incredible ..bluing ..never had anything revolver with this deep beautiful bluing .. but I did have a custom Colt 1911 that had bluing as good ..but that was a $1100.00 gun though....

I'm looking forward to popping off the side plate and looking at the internals...not sure what I will fine ...maybe a S&W Clone ..I'm sure it will be dry..more than likely I'll bath it in Rem Oil ..then cote it in zero friction...dry fire it 500 times then ..see how the trigger improves...
I once bought a Japan made Colt clone ..my gosh it had a ruff trigger till I done the cleaning and coating and dry firing ..turned out to be a good shooter,,carried it for a year or two and traded it off at a LGS ..a employee there ended up with it and carries daily ...