EAA bounty hunter case colored. anyone here own one?

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

EAA bounty hunter case colored. anyone here own one?

Post by akuser47 »

I am looking at getting into cowboy action shooint just on my own accord with a few friends and I want to get a rossi lever in .45 LC and maybe one of these for the price seems to good to be true but reviews seem to favor them.
anyone have first hand knowledge?
http://www.eaacorp.com/
just representive of what I am speaking of the eaa site will not let me direct link to the case colored model I am interested in so you will have to look your self on their webite if interested.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: EAA bounty hunter case colored. anyone here own one?

Post by joec »

I've have never owned the EAA Bounty Hunter but gave it serious consideration. I actually bought 3 Uberti/Cimarron SAA. I bought 3 different barrel lengths but my favorite is the 7.5" one. CAS stuff is a real good time and I'm on my second season with a group here in Kentucky. You might consider forming an official posse with NCOWS. I think it only takes 4 people to start one, that is unless you have one close to your location. NCOWS is more about period correctness than speed shooting and accuracy is more important. Same basic game as SASS though not a pure speed race and more factual. Either group though are fun regardless.
Joe
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: EAA bounty hunter case colored. anyone here own one?

Post by akuser47 »

Now I have a vaquero and may consider it I am talking to memebers of my gun club and some are interested about 8 so far so we may start haveing some matches if we can get it all sorted out I think it will be fun. I am looking at a buscardo holster belt from sportmans giude for the money seems to be the ticket though not authentic for old west it looks the part. and the price is in my range. My second pistil will probably be same caliber but a birds head set for cross draw on my same belt.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!