Model 92 needs fixin

Share your experience in caring for your favorite Rossi with other members or ask the question that you cannot find the answer to!
GasGuzzler

Re: Model 92 needs fixin

Post by GasGuzzler »

Nah, just making sure to give Bruce credit for the suggestion. No biggie.

Regards
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
btoran

Post by btoran »

gas - thanks.

wyowind - i think we all enjoy the camaraderie on this forum and though i haven't been around long, i haven't seen any sniping (and am grateful for it). however, i've also found that some people don't read posts as carefully as they should, and the answers ARE staring them in the face and it's sometimes difficult to point that out and not come off badly. i often say the world would be a better place if people just listened to me the first time. so far, i've only had to tell the wife, kids, and people at work. :)
Last edited by btoran on 15 Feb 2016 00:34, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce

Rossi R92 16" SS .357
Lee Classic Turret Press

Don't eat anything bigger than your head!
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

The rifle did have more than one issue. Same thing happens to me as an auto technician. I'm usually looking for THE problem instead of A problem. Glad it's working correctly now.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.