glass bedding

Share your experience in caring for your favorite Rossi with other members or ask the question that you cannot find the answer to!
twobitokie
Founding Member
Founding Member

glass bedding

Post by twobitokie »

well, I went to glass bed my 92's replacement stock and lo and behold, I screwed it up and the stock bolt hole was in the wrong place and angle, and too big. what to do???????

I got some aluminum spacers and reamed the hole even larger and glass bedded the spacer in the larger hole. So far so good, I will let you know how it worked tomorrow.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: glass bedding

Post by akuser47 »

That is what I would have suggested as long as it is secure you will be gtg if everything lines up. report in on your before average groups and stock and the after if you have any numbers to report. Ranch dog just finished up a stock rework and seems his may be GTG as well. Great guns for the money and they give is stuff to tinker with to make them better. report back with any more info you find in your testing(shooting)
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
twobitokie
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: glass bedding

Post by twobitokie »

got the stock rebedded and all is tight now, and all gaps filled. next is a trip to the range. more to follow.