Installing Lee Gunslinger Spring kit Video

Share your experience in caring for your favorite Rossi with other members or ask the question that you cannot find the answer to!
Puddle-jumper
Founding Member
Founding Member

Installing Lee Gunslinger Spring kit Video

Post by Puddle-jumper »

Found this video on U-tube of installing a spring kit on the Rossi 92.
Nice video on breakdown of the 92.

[youtube][/youtube]

_____________________----
Charles in KY
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Installing sring kit video

Post by pricedo »

Puddle-jumper wrote:Found this video on U-tube of installing a spring kit on the Rossi 92.
Nice video on breakdown of the 92.

_____________________----
Charles in KY
NICE FIND ! ..............Thanx ! :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Ray384
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Ray384 »

That was a pretty good video. But when getting that lever pin back in place a dummy cartridge makes all the difference in holding it all together.
chriskm1968

Post by chriskm1968 »

I recently purchased steve youngs video and modified mine as he does in the vid. Very impressive and I really love the gun now! You're 100% on the dummy cartrige holding everything together.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

chriskm1968 wrote:I recently purchased steve youngs video and modified mine as he does in the vid. Very impressive and I really love the gun now! You're 100% on the dummy cartrige holding everything together.
There is a LEE kit (Brownells) and a Steve's Gunz kit to choose from.
I have no experience with the LEE kit but the Steve's Gunz kit is excellent with an excellent instructional DVD included that "speaks to you like a 6 year old" based on the assumption you are a relative neophyte to gunsmithery.
I like instruction that spells things out in simplistic terms when I'm learning a new skill..........no jargon or those hateful 3 letter abbreviations for technical terms.
Steve leads you through the process with easy to follow hands on demonstrations.
For a levergunner Steve's DVD kit is the best money you will ever spend and you'll understand your rifle much better after just 1 installation of Steve's kit. :D
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA