Warhawk here, from Texas

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Warhawk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Warhawk here, from Texas

Post by Warhawk »

Howdy, I'm Jim, Warhawk on the forums, 51 years old living in north Texas. My interested are guns, hunting, fishing, shooting, and Harley Davidson motorcycles, but not necessarily in that order. My gun interests are varied, but I would have to rate leverguns and Smith & Wesson revolvers at the top.

I have a few Rossi leverguns, so far they are all 92's, I have a pair of stainless trappers in 357 and 44 Magnum, plus a Ranch Hand in 357 that's so new it hasn't even been to the range yet.

This was my levergun collection a few years ago. A couple of those are gone now, but there have been many new additions.

That's me, in Big Bend, December 2010.

And a nice Kansas buck I killed a few years back. Took him with my 1975 model Marlin 45-70.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Warhawk here, from Texas

Post by Ranch Dog »

Greetings Warhawk, glad to you're here. Very nice lineup of leverguns! That is also an outstanding buck.
Michael
muleman

Post by muleman »

Warhawk,
Glad to have you here. That is a very nice gun collection you got there. I look forward to seeing a range report on the ranch hand when you get around to it. And the H.D., a man can never have to many toys now can he!!
Warhawk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Warhawk »

That's just the leverguns <G>. I think I have more Smith & Wessons than I do anything else.

Speaking of revolver and Rossi's, if anyone runs across a Rossi 720 for sale (3 inch stainless 44 special, adjustable sights) for a decent price, please let me know.