Hello from DuBois, PA

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Tony Z

Hello from DuBois, PA

Post by Tony Z »

Hello one and all. i'm a gun addict and my recent cravings are for lever actions and single action revolvers.

I have a numbet of lever a tions, but bought my first Rossi, a M92, almost on a whim. LGS had no .44 mag Model92 new in the box, and I asked if I take the display, could he do better on the price? He did, and the 20" lever is simply great, with no issues whatsoever.

Anyhow, this is supposed to be an introduction, so briefly, I'm 64, I own a small manufacturing plant, married 38 years, wife is a teacher (neither of us plan to retire!), and have three daughters, two son-in-laws, two grandsons, two granddaughters and a house beagle. I visit this forum often, so I thought I'd join, though I doubt I will post very much.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from DuBois, PA

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome Tony, there are a bunch of owners in PA!
Michael
zippy
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by zippy »

Howdy from South Carolina, and welcome to the forum.
cazio

Post by cazio »

Welcome Tony, I'm new here too and not to far away in WV. Did you pick that rifle up at Arms and Ammo in elk county? They seem to have lots of toys.
Tony Z

Post by Tony Z »

No-Grice Gun Shop in Clearfield. Funny thing is, I've driven past Arms & Ammo many times, but have never stopped in! I've looked at their offerings regularly on Gun Broker, though. At the moment they have a Savage 24V I'm lusting over-.357 over 20 gauge.

I wanted an octagon barrel, but didn't pull the trigger when they were available. Then Rossi's got scarce, and
I bought my round barrel as a "new demo". Glad I did, great gun, no issues at all. Lightweight and loads of fun with lighter loads as a plinker.

There are several other good shops up here-Bob's Army Navy in Clearfield and Belding and Mull in Phillipsburg.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Welcome.