Moofy07

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Moofy07

Moofy07

Post by Moofy07 »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Graeme, my username is Moofy07. I am a member of M.O. and found this site while rummaging through M.O. I believe you may know me as I participate on the M.O. site.
I live in Bundaberg, Australia.
I am now retired from the police force and formerly was in the army.
I am preparing to pick up a Rossi 92 in .44 mag, I am just waiting on my paperwork from the police to be completed. This could take anywhere between 2 more weeks to, I really don't know, as we are at the mercy of the authorities. :twisted:
I shoot long range competition but mainly 600 yards. I use a 6.5x55 SW, I have only just recently sold my old Swede and waiting also for a new Tikka to use (I am not super serious but compete for the enjoyment). My all time fav caliber is 45-70 and I have a Marlin 1895GBL which I shoot extensively. I cast and use Ranchdogs molds in 350 and 425 grains. I also cast with a 570Gr cast Bullet Engineering mold. I also use J.B. youngs Craters (and lites) in 425 and 550grs. Pus anything else I can buy, borrow or scrounge. I also have several other rifles I use for hunting, target shooting and good old playing around.
Well, I guess that's it for the moment and I look forward to being a member here.
Graeme.
Ridgerunner665
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Moofy07

Post by Ridgerunner665 »

Hello Moofy...glad you're here. :)
Proud parent of a US Marine....1833 AAV crewman
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Good to hear from you again Graeme!
Michael
Moofy07

Post by Moofy07 »

Ranch Dog wrote:Good to hear from you again Graeme!
Hi Michael,
The molds have worked out great, as you will notice in my intro I am getting another .44 mag, so I will be contacting you again on your website in the future to order some more molds.
Graeme.