Newbie from Commifornia

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Airwolf

Newbie from Commifornia

Post by Airwolf »

Hey hang,

Just bought an M92 20" in .357. SInce I also have a SA in .357, this is a good pair. I couldn't believe that I walked into the store and they had one. The clerk said it had been on the shelf only a few days and I was lucky to have stumbled onto it.

The action out of the box is quite slick without mods.. More luck still. Feeds .357 and .38 Special quite well. The only issue is the super-titght magazine spring. New one is on order.

Biggest problem is where to shoot? I live in the "Eastern Empire", about 40 miles east of LA and San Diego, nothing but hills and mountains, but the local cops say no shooting in the wilderness. So, I drive 60 miles to an indoor range. SUcks, but what can I do?

Anyway, nice to be with Y'all and best wishes to all.

Jeff (AKA Airwolf)
Jeff
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Newbie from Commifornia

Post by akuser47 »

If you have not bought the spring yet all you have to do is cut off about 4 coils and test it and then proceed slowly till it is where you want it mine I cut 5 coils off before it wasn't shooting them back out of the gate when I was loading. Still functions fine I suggest starting with as few as 3 for the start and test and so on. welcome aboard hope to see some more posts from you.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie from Commifornia

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome Jeff and hearing about your "shooting" circumstances pains me. That is really too bad. Sounds like a like find on your 357!
Michael