Hello from Colorado

Tell us a bit about yourself!
rfroy

Hello from Colorado

Post by rfroy »

Hey gang hope you’re all doing well!

I currently do not own a Rossi rifle but have shot many. My current and only lever is a 1950 Marlin RC 30-30 which I just love. I plan on purchasing an 1892 stainless .357 in the next month or so. After that I want one in 45lc octagon stainless.
Looked at my first Rio Grande this past Saturday and boy was I impressed. Fit & finish was as good if not better than my RC. Action made me relies I really need to do something with my Marlin…
My next 30-30 (unless I find a creaming deal on a Marlin) will be a Rio Grande in stainless with the idea of converting it to 38-55.
I would also love to get a 45-70 in stainless at some point but I would love to have on with a gray laminate stock. How close is the Rio Grande to the 336 in the stock fit?
Anyway hope to learn a lot and contribute often. Any chance of getting this forum hooked up to TapaTalk ?

Jerry

Aka Red Feather Roy
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Hello from Colorado

Post by akuser47 »

welcome to the leverolution of ROSSI FORUMS, and what I hope will be an ever expanding market for their weapons. I hope that they may soon make a Singla action colt clone.
Last edited by akuser47 on 22 Feb 2012 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Colorado

Post by Ranch Dog »

rfroy wrote:Any chance of getting this forum hooked up to TapaTalk ?
Greeting Jerry, just for you ( and me)!

All typos courtesy of DROIDX!
Michael