Taurus 24/7 OSS DS Long Slide 45 acp

BST other Firearms between members. No commercial sales! Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts. All listings must:
  • Be offered by the owner of the item.
  • List the specific item(s) up for sale.
  • Include your asking price & shipping conditions.
  • Not include any links other than image links.
  • Not be a commercial sale.
These additional rules apply:
  • This section of the forum is not a discussion forum, it is simply a Buy, Sell, Trade, or Pay It Forward posting.
    • Discussions are to be related only to the conditions of the transaction, between the poster and participant.
    • Discussions outside of the specific transaction will be deleted without notification.
    • If you have a suggestion or a comment with no intent of participating in the transaction, use the appropriate PM or email link and send the user a message.
  • Listings that are noted as sold or completed will be locked.
  • All ads will be auto-pruned [removed] 90 days after the last post. The "Bump" feature at the bottom of the page, if available, can be used to keep the listing active. "Bump" is available after 7-days of inactivity.
  • Pruned ads can be relisted.

Postby LowKey » 01 May 2018 11

3 magazines
Novak Fiber Optic Low Profile front sight professionally installed.

If you've ever fired one, you know how ergonomic the grip is, how accurate it is with the long slide and the nice trigger, and how well it handles recoil. I took it out to the range yesterday for the first time in a long while, with my brother and his 15 year old son. My brother's first shot at about 15 feet hit the quarter sized bullseye. (He should've quit after that shot, ha!) The OSS was the favorite of his 100 pound son as well. I wanted them to shoot it because I told them I wanted to sell it. And I know my brother likes 45 acp more than I do.

I've listed this on other websites as well.
If you're interested, I'm thinking $485 would be a fair deal.

IMG_4182.jpg

IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LowKey
Supporter
Supporter

My Rossi Choice: M92

Return to Other Firearms