Remington Model 14 in .32 Rem for sale

BST other Firearms between members. No commercial sales! Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts. All listings must:
  • Be offered by the owner of the item.
  • List the specific item(s) up for sale.
  • Include your asking price & shipping conditions.
  • Not include any links other than image links.
  • Not be a commercial sale.
These additional rules apply:
  • This section of the forum is not a discussion forum, it is simply a Buy, Sell, Trade, or Pay It Forward posting.
    • Discussions are to be related only to the conditions of the transaction, between the poster and participant.
    • Discussions outside of the specific transaction will be deleted without notification.
    • If you have a suggestion or a comment with no intent of participating in the transaction, use the appropriate PM or email link and send the user a message.
  • Listings that are noted as sold or completed will be locked.
  • All ads will be auto-pruned [removed] 90 days after the last post. The "Bump" feature at the bottom of the page, if available, can be used to keep the listing active. "Bump" is available after 7-days of inactivity.
  • Pruned ads can be relisted.

Remington Model 14 in .32 Rem for sale

Postby alphalimafoxtrot » 06 Oct 2017 04

I have a nice Model 14 Remington pump for sale, in .32 Rem. It is not original, in that the gun has been reblued at some point in a deep matt blue finish which looks nice to me. The stocks are original, with serial number stamped into the buttstock and an interesting engraved brass grip cap, with script initials.
This rifle will be sold with approx. 150 vintage .32 Rem rounds, with original cardboard boxes, as well as approx. 40 empty original .32 Rem cases. This qualifies as a C&R if you can go that route, which I am happy to ship directly to your door without FFL on your end, so long as you have a C&R.

$500 shipped, with all the vintage ammo and cases, carefully packaged, CONUS sounds about right.

please PM me for pics and any questions, as I have limited access to my own computer and unable to upload photos at present to this post.

I'm coming back to this post ASAP to add those detailed pics so just hold tight!
Thanks for looking.

Adam Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
alphalimafoxtrot
Supporter
Supporter

My Rossi Choice: M92

Return to Other Firearms