Gun Bans -- How to write ALL your reps at once

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
jaegan438

Re: Gun Bans -- How to write ALL your reps at once

Post by jaegan438 »

Well worth the time.
jimbtx1

Post by jimbtx1 »

Thanks guys for making this so easy...
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I have beenn mass emaiiling many reps and have yet to get a response and I have several messages I send. so I would think eventaully thhey will send something back to me.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

jimbtx1 wrote:Thanks guys for making this so easy...
I really appreciate Ruger developing this and Taz bringing it to us!
Michael
Tazman1602

Post by Tazman1602 »

OH MAN this is GREAT! When I found that and sent my emails, I think the count was up to 4,000 and some change. I just checked it today and almost 200,000 have used this so far! Keep spreading the word and GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!

Art
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Tazman1602 wrote:OH MAN this is GREAT! When I found that and sent my emails, I think the count was up to 4,000 and some change. I just checked it today and almost 200,000 have used this so far! Keep spreading the word and GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!

Art
Great work Art in finding this. It was a 6K when I went there so it is very satisfying to see the change. I know I have tried to spread it far and wide and have been asking others to do the same. I suspect it will be over a million sent buy the coming weekend.
Michael
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by dpe.ahoy »

Done. Thanks for doing this, and everyone needs to renew their NRA membership as well. DP
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

dpe.ahoy wrote:Done. Thanks for doing this, and everyone needs to renew their NRA membership as well. DP
The NRA has been one of the main obstacles blocking the leftist "commies" from destroying the Second Amendment and stripping away our inherent rights and freedoms for many years.
With the power of the Presidency and the likes of New York billionaire Michael Bloomberg being wielded against the NRA they are going to need resources (memberships and money) in the battle to save the Second Amendment and make no mistake the Second Amendment is under direct attack and we are up to our necks in a political war to keep America free.
You can't win a war with best wishes and good intentions. :!:

Emails are good but a hand written letter is given much more statistical weight by the politicians policy advisers.

Surely you can take the time to write your Representative and Senator expressing your opinion and views and requesting that he/she vote to defeat the Feinstein AWB.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

The email campaign is supplemental to and NOT a replacement for writing letters to your Representatives & Senators.
Hand written letters are given much more statistical weight by the politicians policy analysts & advisers (the guys who advise the Representative or Senator on how to vote on issues).
This is serious business guys ........YOUR guns are in danger..........it's going to take commitment & action on our parts to defeat the Feinstein AWB bill and the administrative directives that the Obama administration will be throwing at us in the next 4 years.
Surely 2 written letters is not much to ask to protect your rights and your property.
Then we will have to repeat the process to combat anti-gun legislative and administrative assaults on the state level...........apparently NYS antis have already gone on the offensive & you can bet CA antis will follow suit.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Arroyoshark
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Arroyoshark »

Written response via Ruger link - Done.

Handwritten letters to NM delegation - almost done.

For a western state, we have some severely looney liberal democratic senators and representatives. They like to shore up their party's position rather than represent all its constituents. They seem to bring just enough economic goodies back to NM to persuade their light-minded supporters.

It's not pretty what NY has done to its citizens - it's really just a mean streak coupled w fear. I actually don't have much interest in the black guns referred to as assault guns, but I fear what is being proposed is only a start, which the anti's have been pushing to begin. Sad times.
When sitting down to clean a gun, the first step is to load another gun - Elmer Keith