Gun Bans -- How to write ALL your reps at once

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Tazman1602

Gun Bans -- How to write ALL your reps at once

Post by Tazman1602 »

Guys,

In light of the current talk about gun bans, hi-cap magazine bans (think they won't make Rossi shorten the mag tubes on our beloved 24" barrel models???) and the general attempt to violate or even get rid of the Second Amendment, Ruger has had a program written that will email ALL of YOUR Representatives and the Obummer at once.

All you need to do is go to Rugers homepage. This link will take you directly to the "Protect your Rights" Application and use the "Take Action Now! button. You will have to enter your name, address, etc and then the program will generate a letter for you to email and will automatically look up ALL your reps via zip code. It's a good program, please take five little minutes to tell Congress and POTUS that you don't want your gun rights messed with!

RD if I've got this in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it where it will do the most good..........

Art
Last edited by Ranch Dog on 01 Feb 2013 11:44, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Corrected link to take you directly to the "Protect Your Right's" Application!
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gun Bans -- How to write ALL your reps at once

Post by Ranch Dog »

Tazman1602 wrote:RD if I've got this in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it where it will do the most good.
Looks good to me Art and a heck of a lot easier than the way I did it. I sure hope that everyone expresses the opinion on the problem at hand. Thanks.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Tazman, I hope you don't mind but I edited the link and sentence that contained the link in your opening post. I changed the link so that it takes you directly to the application.

Forum Members, it took me less than two minutes to write everyone that represents me with this application. Even though I had already done it, I found that I had overlooked a few that this application did not miss. Please take two minutes and use this service help fight to maintain your Second Amendment rights.

Thanks Tazman for you work on this. I am going to send this information to all forum members.
Michael
Steelbanger
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Steelbanger »

Got mine sent RD. I also passed along the link to some friends to do likewise.

Frank
Steelbanger, NRA Life
Annual Member PRPA
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
Tazman1602

Post by Tazman1602 »

Ranch Dog wrote:Tazman, I hope you don't mind but I edited the link and sentence that contained the link in your opening post. I changed the link so that it takes you directly to the application.

Forum Members, it took me less than two minutes to write everyone that represents me with this application. Even though I had already done it, I found that I had overlooked a few that this application did not miss. Please take two minutes and use this service help fight to maintain your Second Amendment rights.

Thanks Tazman for you work on this. I am going to send this information to all forum members.
THANK YOU RANCH DOG!!

Art
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt
Dan 444
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Dan 444 »

Done and I passed the link to others for their submittals.

Dan
Tazman1602

Post by Tazman1602 »

Thank you Dan!

Art
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
---Theodore Roosevelt
Gabby

Post by Gabby »

Ranch Dog, I appreciate the PM and it made me realise that I hadn't visited the site lately. Thanks for the wake up call.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

The email inboxes of Representatives and Senators should be full, their phones should be ringing constantly, and USPS should be contracting dump trucks to deliver letters to Congress and the US Senate as a result of multi-mode communications from irate American gun owners who are mad as hell & deeply insulted because Feinsteins ban bill directly insinuates that they are child murdering psychopaths. :twisted:

This is a good sign that law abiding American gun owners are starting to "muskox up" into a solid united front to fight back against this outrage and injustice.

Thanks for your PM RD.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
OnTarget
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by OnTarget »

Thanks RD got it done!