Gun Bans -- How to write ALL your reps at once

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Gun Bans -- How to write ALL your reps at once

Post by pricedo »

Bloomberg owns a lot of NYS & NYC politicians body & soul who are his talking/voting heads so the draconian firearms laws are to be expected.
The elites on Bloomberg's exclusive dinner party list have no problem getting NYC carry permits but the plebes are at the mercy of the local criminal element who of course are armed and just laugh at the very laws that disarm the law abiding citizens who they prey on. If I was a NYC felon I would vote for Bloomberg every election.

It's not a time to be SAD ..........sad is an emotion for the defeated and beaten.
It's a time to be MAD ...........mad is an emotion for people who have historically refused to be persecuted and oppressed ......in other words AMERICANS.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Founding Members...

Post by pricedo »

akuser47 wrote:progressively so I agree. +guns I still wait to see the outcome of current political agendas I still wait to see what our sport has left in the end +corn
It's not a time for waiting it's a time for ACTING and doing stuff like writing and phoning our legislators asking them to vote against the AWB and renewing our memberships in the NRA.

Shooting and politics are and forever will be inextricably linked.............contrary to popular opinion the Second Amendment wasn't one of the 10 Commandments carried down from the fiery mountain by Chuck Heston..........it was passed in a Legislature by politicians.
All the laws the govern our acquisition, possession and use of guns were passed by politicians in a legislature at one level of government or the other.

What the politicians giveth the politicians can taketh away unless we are vigilant and diligent in becoming vocal and active when our rights & freedoms are being threatened like they are right now.
Last edited by pricedo on 16 Jan 2013 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Founding Members...

Post by akuser47 »

pricedo wrote:
akuser47 wrote:progressively so I agree. +guns I still wait to see the outcome of current political agendas I still wait to see what our sport has left in the end +corn
It's not a time for waiting it's a time for ACTING and doing stuff like writing and phoning our legislators asking them to vote against the AWB and renewing our memberships in the NRA.

Shooting and politics are and forever will be inextricably linked.............contrary to popular opinion the Second Amendment wasn't one of the 10 Commandments carried down from the fiery mountain by Chuck Heston..........it was passed in a Legislature by politicians.
All the laws the govern our acquisition, possession and use of guns were passed by politicians in a legislature at one level of government or the other.
I agree I have been sending calling and doing all that I can except for standing at protest. I am waiting to see what is left in the end of this fight to see if anything of what we have as liberties and our rights are still intact in the end. only time will tell us what is left in the end of this solialists/communists actions that are slowy streaming into our mainstream. We all have to keep our eyes peeled :shock: and our cvoices still ready to scream for our our freedoms and in the end if we must then maybe we will need to fight for them. :twisted:
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
nanuk

Re: Gun Bans -- How to write ALL your reps at once

Post by nanuk »

political weight

500 signatures on a petition = one vote (anyone will sign a petition)

1 photocopy letter/email = one vote (If a voter takes the time to do it, then they would probably take the time to vote)

1 HAND WRITTEN LETTER = 500 votes IF someone is so impassioned about an issue that they would take the time to handwrite a letter, then statistically there are 499 others who are also fervent about the issue, but won't write a letter, BUT WILL VOTE

so, to summarize: 1 handwritten letter opposing an issue on a petition wipes out 250,000 signatures on that petition!

one handwritten letter on an issue wipes out 500 emails.

There is POWER in the written word.

you can bet your last Round, that the LeftWingNuts have learned this and USE it!

EDA:
Political Rule #1 a Politician's HIGHEST PRIORITY is to get re-elected!
Political Rule #2 a Politician's Second Highest Priority is to enact Laws! So they can be seen as effective and doing something.
Political Rule #3 a Politician seldom will REMOVE laws from the books as that Violates Rule #2