Senator Feinstein’s Anti-Gun Legislation

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: This forum BAD BAD BAD!

Post by pricedo »

I'm offended & mad as he'll cause Feinstein by implication is lumping us (responsible gun owners) in with a psychotic child killer.
Posting trained and armed guards/police on our school & university campuses is the ONLY response expedient enough to save our kids from these mass shooters.
When seconds count the police are minutes away.
The politicians know this.
How many more kids will be slaughtered needlessly on the altar of political correctness before the known solution is implemented & standard procedure in our schools?
This whole issue isn't about gun control or politics...... it's about safeguarding our kids.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

pricedo wrote:I'm offended & mad as he'll
I've contacted my Representative and Senators and let them know it as well! I honestly am about as fed up as one can be with my Country and it's citizens as a whole. If there was somewhere to go, I think I would pack up and go. We suck but I guess we suck less than other places and that is really a sad situation.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Senator Feinstein’s Anti-Gun Legislation

Post by Ranch Dog »

I opened this as a new topic to better help organize the topic.
Michael
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Ranch Dog wrote:
pricedo wrote:I'm offended & mad as he'll
I've contacted my Representative and Senators and let them know it as well! I honestly am about as fed up as one can be with my Country and it's citizens as a whole. If there was somewhere to go, I think I would pack up and go. We suck but I guess we suck less than other places and that is really a sad situation.
There is nowhere else to go RD.
Just about everywhere else in the world is worse than the United States in regards to political gunophobia.
This is the last retreat.
In regards to the fight for the right to keep and bear arms the pebbles of the beaches of Dunkirk are under our very feet here and now in January of 2013.
The international anti gun forces have done their dastardly work insidiously & successfully in Britain, Canada, Australia & South Africa over 4 decades.
But Americans are freedom lovers and freedom fighters by nature and will not wear the collar of slavery or surrender the sovereignty of their nation to international agencies like IANSA & the UN even if the President and part of the government is complicit in the conspiracy.
We can and WILL win this battle.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Steelbanger
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Senator Feinstein’s Anti-Gun Legislation

Post by Steelbanger »

I can't seem to remember anyone clamoring to ban airliners after 9/11. And the number of innocent people killed back then far outnumbered those at Newtown, CT.

With so many things wrong in this country why do we have to put up with opportunistic politicians and their ego driven agendas? The last election, and the incumbents being returned to their offices just puts me in a state of despair. But over half of the citizens of the USA are or seem to be happy. Not me!
Steelbanger, NRA Life
Annual Member PRPA
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Steelbanger wrote: The last election, and the incumbents being returned to their offices just puts me in a state of despair.
Guess that kinda begs (forces) a coupla questions.
Why do people keep voting for the turkeys that are screwing up America?
Why do the Republicans keep fronting weak candidates?.......an old age pensioner and an airhead in 2008 and the Jedi Master of political gaffes (Romney & the 47% blunder) in 2012.
Essentially the Republicans who were calling for responsible fiscal management couldn't compete with all the "fee stuff" the Obama administration was handing out albeit with no thought as to how it is ever going to be paid for.
The 47% comment was the absolutely truthful statement that cost Romney the election......votes from the "hand to mouth" crowd who didn't want to lose their free hand-outs tipped the vote scales in Obamas favor a coupla short months ago.
The truth that will set you free will also lose you a presidential election........ask Mitt if it ain't so.

The Obama administration will implode the American economy in the next 4 years............mark my words.
We're only a few steps behind the former USSR in that regard.
But food stamps now buys more votes than the promise of a prudent policy of avoiding national bankruptcy down the road.
Bribing this generation with borrowed Chinese money and thereby selling successive generations of Americans into financial slavery worked for Obama.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Flat broke, foreign owned, bankrupt & disarmed .........not a rosy prognosis for the America of the not so distant future. :shock:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA