Senator Feinstein’s Anti-Gun Legislation

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: This forum BAD BAD BAD!

Post by Ranch Dog »

Tazman1602 wrote:My source for AR15's -- I'm a Stag Arms dealer also, is now out a YEAR in production and guys are still wanting me to order for them. NO THANKS, too much hassle.
I don't blame you, absolutely crazy!

The hysteria actually %@*&$ me off, nothing but a bunch of teenage girls fighting over a pair of yellow box shoes.
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Ranch Dog wrote:
Tazman1602 wrote:My source for AR15's -- I'm a Stag Arms dealer also, is now out a YEAR in production and guys are still wanting me to order for them. NO THANKS, too much hassle.
I don't blame you, absolutely crazy!

The hysteria actually * me off, nothing but a bunch of teenage girls fighting over a pair of yellow box shoes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: So true these price would dropif people would stop paying these prices.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by dpe.ahoy »

+of I work behind a gun counter, and the run on rifles, extended mags of ANY style firearm and reloading supplies is crazy. Even Mosin-Nagants are flying off the shelf with the tins of ammo, sold 20 of the rifles and all 6 tins of ammo to one fella yesterday along with several semi auto pistols. He came back later and bought a few bolt actions, his total ring out was over $16,000, and he has bought large amounts of firearms and ammo 3 times in the month of Dec. We had an order for 3,000 AR mags put in before this started, still haven't seen them, but they will be sold out quickly between the 3 stores this company owns. DP
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Clinton & Obama with their bans have both unwittingly created a climate where gun & ammo makers can't keep up with demand.
Even if Feinsteins AR ban bill passes in it's present draft form (which I seriously doubt) I can't see Americans lining up in great numbers to register with ATF ARs that they know will be confiscated when they die.........that just ain't gonna happen. :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Tazman1602

Post by Tazman1602 »

In 1988 my wife and I build our HOME here on 20 swampy acres in lowly Northern MIchigan. I will not regster any rifles with NFA and Fiendstien can kiss my ass. I'll die right here, fighting for what I believe in. One man, fighting for his home, is worth 10 paid mercenaries.

.............whoops, they're sending a thousand so GO TELL THE SPARTANS.

Art
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Tazman1602 wrote:In 1988 my wife and I build our HOME here on 20 swampy acres in lowly Northern MIchigan. I will not regster any rifles with NFA and Fiendstien can kiss my ass. I'll die right here, fighting for what I believe in. One man, fighting for his home, is worth 10 paid mercenaries.

.............whoops, they're sending a thousand so GO TELL THE SPARTANS.

Art
We're at war.......a war of opposing ideologies not bullets but a very real war none the less.......there are no second place winners.......just a winner and perhaps a whole lot of losers.
If we lose this war it could put a serious dent in the number of guns in all of our gun safes before Obamas second term is done.
The difference now is that the antis are in war mode while a lot of American gun owners have their heads in the sand hoping the political leverage the Newtown, Connecticut tragedy provided the antis will just magically go away in the morning like a bad dream.
If this forum is encouraging people to become responsible gun owners (IT IS !) and join the shooting sports it is GOOD GOOD GOOD not BAD BAD BAD.
We need to be writing our federal representatives and senators and telling them in no uncertain terms that we will not be scapegoated and punished for the actions of a murderous lunatic and that we deeply resent the implication by Dianne Feinstein in her bill that legal gun owners are in any way, shape or form responsible directly or indirectly for the murder of school children.
I disagree with the premise of the thread.
The Rossi Rifleman forum encourages safe & responsible gun ownership and is therefore GOOD GOOD GOOD!
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

What I do not undertsnad is how people(idiots) Blame guns we don't blame cars for accidents or dui's and more people are killed by car accidents than by guns accidents or murder combined! so are we gonna ban cars. Stupid idiots! +ty for listening.
44-40 Willy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by 44-40 Willy »

Problem is that here we're preaching to the choir. We need to get the word out and a good start is by writing your Senators and Congressmen.
Navy Arms 1892 - 357 Mag - 24" Octagon heavy barrel.
Rossi 62 Octagon 22LR
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

44-40 Willy wrote:Problem is that here we're preaching to the choir. We need to get the word out and a good start is by writing your Senators and Congressmen.
+1
The antis are organized, determined & on the offensive.
Gun owners need to pull their heads out of the sand and be fully cognizant of just how precarious the outcome of this chain of events can be for our rights, our freedoms, our guns and the integrity of the Second Amendment.
We need to get busy NOW contacting our federal representatives & senators by phone & letter.
Obama is politicly untouchable but will hammer away at us using the considerable administrative fiat of the Presidency.
Apparently Feinstein has tentative support for her ban bill from 120 republicans.
This isn't political posturing.
This is outright declared war on the sanctity of the Second Amendment.
This is the legal analogy to Pearl Harbor.
We are neck deep in a life/death battle for the right to keep & bear arms with enemies both domestic & foreign.
Let's start acting like it.
Time to get busy at the writing desk and on the phone.
There shouldn't be a Congressman or Senator whose phone isn't ringing with a very concerned gun owner at the other end of the line until this offensive Feinstein ban bill is defeated soundly.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Here is a good place to start if anyone was wondering
http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/we-stan ... -contacts/
I have been sending messages along these lines all week
Bob Latta
Hello, I am just hoping that as our rep. for my district that you have kept a calm head in light of recent tragedies. We have more deaths from car accidents and D.W.I. accidents combined kill more every year in our country. Than any gun ever has we don't charge after automobile makers to ban these cars. Like they do for guns why is this? I am really hoping that our country can retain it's second amendment rights without a new restriction or ban to get in the way. Thank you .