Happy New Year!

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by pricedo »

Dan 444 wrote:RD and all,

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all. This site has a great bunch of members and I wish you all the best for 2013!

Janoosh, where you from in NYS... I'm in Franklin County. I haven't seen any hogs here, but hear that they are prolific over in Peru NY which is only a 45 minute drive from me. It's inevitable, they're headed this way. Well, haha, the 444 is up to the job.....RD 290gr. & 300 gr. pushed by very stout (Marshall Stanton, Beartooth Bullets, and Ranch Dog type pushing) loads are waiting +guns . Bring 'em on....this old, broken-down, obsolete F4 driver is looking for some kills...plus some good eatin'.

Dan
Not up to the 20mm cannon you're used to but it'll do the job. +guns
And no MIGs around to distract you & spoil your aim. :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I think the mobil sam units scare me more than enemy migs If I had to choose I have no experience either way thank god, but thanks to those that do know. Thank you and happy new years to all who have served and who are serving all of us civies in America.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Dan 444
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Dan 444 »

Ranch Dog wrote:Very nice, did you stay in aviation?

Posted via Tapatalk while hunting!

Michael,

No, not the active flying type....after driving the F4's, I went to work in manufacturing avionics hardware (Bendix, Teterboro NJ), which became Allied Signal and then Honneywell. After the F4 days, a buddy and I co-owned and flew a Pipier Aztec for about 5 years. It had a STOL wing modification and we flew it in/out of grass runways all the time. It was a hoot to have & fly, except at night when we had to buzz the grass runways to clear the deer prior to landing.

Dan
Barry in IN
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Barry in IN »

"Though my bullet mold business is closed..."
Whoa, wait, what?
When did this happen? Dang it!!!!!! I snoozed again! I had my eye on some things but never got around to it. I guess I'll have to be extra careful with my 432-265.

Dang it.

Oh...Happy New Year to all. Let's hope this one goes better for us.

Dang it.
Rooster59
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Rooster59 »

Happy New Year to my friends at Rossi-Rifleman. Looking forward to many more enlightening exchanges with all of you in 2013.

Jeff
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me." Willard Duncan Vandiver