Happy Thanksgiving Riflemen!

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Riflemen!

Post by akuser47 »

Wow I have never won much more than a dollar on a scratch off. Congrats luck was on your side.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
jh45gun

Post by jh45gun »

Yea I already have a tactical model RIA this one is a High Standard GI I think I will buy one of those Aimtech mounts that replaces the right grip and put a green dot sight I have on it since I have one laying around.

http://ezine.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=60
jh45gun

Post by jh45gun »

akuser47 wrote:Wow I have never won much more than a dollar on a scratch off. Congrats luck was on your side.
Yea luck for sure I have been buying gun raffle tickets for years and never won a gun until now. I sell gun raffle tickets for our friends of the NRA raffle and some guys say no I never win well now I can tell them ya never know. It is why it is called taking a chance. :lol:
Barry in IN
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Barry in IN »

A (late) happy Thanksgiving to all!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Hey, good to hear from you Barry!
Michael
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by dpe.ahoy »

Another late Happy Thanksgiving to all! Wife pulled a 12.5 hr shift the night before, so I did the dinner cookin'. Just family for the meal, then the wife back to work and me getting ready for Black Friday sales at the gun counter. I'm thinkin our president is still the best incentive for firearms and related gear. Best of Holidays to all here, be safe and good hunting!!! DP
Tazman1602

Post by Tazman1602 »

Thanks Micheal!

Hope you had a great one, I've got a food hangover from hell today.....................<grin>

Art
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Tazman1602 wrote:Thanks Micheal!

Hope you had a great one, I've got a food hangover from hell today.....................<grin>

Art
Thanks Art, had a good weekend with a lot of family. Spent a lot of time hunting and shooting. Taught three ladies in the family self defense shooting. They all had new pistols and will go on to a conceal carry course next weekend. One of the ladies decided she wanted to learn to shoot a rifle and she went on to kill a feral hog yesterday evening. I have a couple of guys getting a last hunting in this morning and then everyone is heading out.

Some of my most pleasurable moments have been laying on the floor with my grandson (2 1/2), both busy coloring in a large coloring book! Great weekend.
Michael
Tazman1602

Post by Tazman1602 »

Ain't is funny how a little bitty baby will turn a grown man into a blithering idiot in .02 seconds? Yup, in the same boat, just waiting for them to get old enough to teach to shoot.............

Art
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt