Does anyone remember - target analysis software

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Does anyone remember - target analysis software

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Shortly before lightning wrecked my last desktop I had downloaded a piece of software performed target/group analysis on a scan of you target. Any body tried this or know what its name is? I never got a chance to try it and would like to find it again.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Does anyone remember - target analysis software

Post by akuser47 »

I've looked at the phone apps and thought it was cool. I usaully just keep logs for my guns I care about accuracy or have issues with. Maybe I need to move into the modern age and try one. Hmmm +corn keep us posted
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
LowKey

Post by LowKey »

Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

My TMT software has accurate analysis across all the loads that have been shot by a given firearm. It is one of the features that caused me to choose it after trying other "reloading programs."
target_analysis_screenshot.jpg
Software is more than just a database and features onscreen target scoring, chronograph value imports, move stuff back and forth to QuickLoad, digital version of the Powley load computer (slide rule used to calculate loads with IMR powders), black powder load calculator, the imaging of loads that you see in my posts, etc.

TMT Software

Here is the link to the TARAN. Just looking at the surface, I'm not sure I would download it to my laptop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael