"Rossi Rifleman Riders"

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Kiwi-Hunter

Re: "Rossi Rifleman Riders"

Post by Kiwi-Hunter »

Arroyoshark
Nice pictures, always like the pic's, did a bit of that biking around Australia.
Before digital cameras :) seems along time go now but your pictures remind me.
It's got to be done by some 8-)
KH
No one ever regrets buying quality
f100cleveland

Post by f100cleveland »

Went on a fallen friends memorial ride today. About a hundred bikes showed up. Weather was great high 70's and blue skys. Had a good friend who hit a deer last year almost to the day of this ride so this seemed fitting. Miss him:(
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Prayers for your fallen friend hard to find good ones keep him in your heart. Glad you had a good sized group.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Fullthrottle

Post by Fullthrottle »

Arroyoshark wrote:Hey everybody, it's middle of summer and the weather is nice. Where's the RRR bikes ? Did ya cover some rallies ? Where's your ride pics ?

I ride more dirt or dual sport bikes these days, but I used to have sportsters and for many years rode a Yammy XS650 twin. Used to be a lot more road oriented.

Show us where you ride, even the day rides. I know where I ride in the southwest, but it's great to discover what it's like to ride where other riders are.

What flavors are you packin' in your tank bag, saddle bags or jacket ? I enjoy dispersed camping on bike in NM and Colorado, so I often have a sufficiently loaded .44 as precaution, in case Mr. bear wants to get at me where I'm camped. I enjoy plinking out in backcountry.
+guns

This forum needs some juice.
Sorry for lack of pics and riding!
Arroyoshark, I have the opposite family issue as you have. With our little one now in preschool and a hectic work schedule, it would seem my MC is now more of my commute vehicle rather than a pleasure vehicle! :|

But I am thankful the wife and I got out to travel before having a child, and I know the good times(on the bike), aint over for good!
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Saturday was a good day to ride. Heck late October is SW Ohio the day started in the low 50's, so the 4 Harleys and the Syder met up at the local coffee joint and headed towards Northern Ky and Famous Dave's American Barbeque. Took the scenic route to the river and used the ferry to cross. Great lunch at Dave's a little freeway for a portion of the trip back then more country roads back to the same coffee house to finish the day. Logged 167 miles of the Spyder's clock when I backed into the garage. All in all a satisfying way to spend an October Saturday.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Username Here

Post by Username Here »

Last week.....great fall weather for a ride!!
This week.....in the 20's at night (not so great)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arroyoshark
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Arroyoshark »

Username - that is an excellent photo ! Coulda' been used for a Honda ad. A friend of mine in Albuquerque rode a Magna like this to Alaska and back with complete success. It's a great bike.
When sitting down to clean a gun, the first step is to load another gun - Elmer Keith
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Nice pic n bike
f100cleveland

Post by f100cleveland »

IMG_20150207_090055966.jpg
Been doing a few mods to the bike this winter. Added a Memphis shades batwing fairing with 6.5inch spoiler ghost windsheild, removed passenger seat, and built a small flat rack behind seat painted to match bike. The bike has been painted house of colors candy red with the victory emblem removed. I'm looking forward to the end of the month when it goes in to the Vic shop in Adel Iowa for some cams. Winter half over and I've got the itch to ride.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Lookin good gotta love the extra torque from a re cam. Even though they have alot power you can always squeeze more. Keep us posted.