"Rossi Rifleman Riders"

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
f100cleveland

Re: "Rossi Rifleman Riders"

Post by f100cleveland »

IMG_20150220_152241331 (1).jpg
I really don't need this as I am 63 years young but its there should a weak moment ever show itself. First file has a few mods done so its not stock but just shows what a cam change and dyno tuning will do. Bonus was that I stopped at Scheels sports in DesMoines when we were there and found some 5744 and H110 powder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Looks good, amazing the power of these machines. I remember when I had a Honda 650 classic and thought it was a race machine. She still had a kick starter and electric starter. I don't think our human legs could kick start these giant motors. lol
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

It's been a long winter weather and eye problems ahve conspired to keep me off the Spyder and the ranges. Eyes are much better after 2 surgeries and I can now play with recoil again. Had to avoid even pistols until all the healing was done. Cranked the Spyder up yesterday and went for a short ride - IT WAS FUN!!!!

Rain today so not much of either riding or shooting. Finally getting a chance to catch up on the boards.
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Well thank god, you get a Second chance with your eyesight. Keep us posted to you healing n riding n shooting.
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Went and played at the range Thursday. Kind of mixed results. The M92 with some hand loads and some commercial loads played nice with the new lens in my shooting eye. The Wizard's 243 barrel was in a good mood and behaved itself at 50 yards with both 90 and 100 grain Privi Partizan loads, but I've got to move the scope back some as I found myself crawling up over the stock to get a good sight picture. I bought the Wizard used with this barrel and I've always had some trouble with the scope now that the eye is fixed I'll get to work with the eye relief. The 45-70 Wizard not so good and I had to quit when the red dot batteries croaked, but got off enough rounds to know the set up still needs work.

Rain and chores today. See what tomorrow brings.

Make smoke, ride safe,
Curt
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I'm glad it turned out great curt thanks for updateing.
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Bibletotingunslinger »

I hope this is not out of place.
May 75, we saddled up, small two man tent, sleeping bags, chain lube, gased up, oil beer, and off we go.
We made Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone Park. I recal the comments and looks from the motorhome operators.
We were a couple horn dogs, as we called it, he was married, not me.
Next day we rode to Canada, basically stppoed long enough to pee and head south again.
It turned nasty cold so we paid to pitch the tent I forget where, I just remember the bear safety talk was done by a brunette, I had a hard time sleeping,,,
But I did and we woke to a foot of snow.
The ride out of the park was like flat track racers, only we had both feet sliding in the snow trying not to crash.
We were all warm by the time we made Bear Lake,,,,
We rode rice burners and sometimes an MV Agusta, I know people who ride Harley, I just never wanted one???
My last long haul, last year, was on a Surly Long Haul Trucker with BOB Trailer, and I carried my Taurus.
I swear all of this is true, only abrieviated. Do I qualify? +zzz
If not I will delete this post.
If I do there will be pictures to follow.
Don't ask me to do anything where where I can't take Bible and Gun, I would leave Dog home, but reluctantly.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Bibletotingunslinger wrote:I swear all of this is true, only abrieviated. Do I qualify? +zzz
If not I will delete this post.
If I do there will be pictures to follow.
Sounds good to me but you actually sign up yourself. Go to your "User Control Panel" above. Once there "Usergroups", "Edit memberships" (tab on left), select the "Rossi Rifleman Riders" and "Join Selected". Very easy!
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome, Rd has it covered no specifics other than heels in the breeze. I guess you have to like rossi guns to :)
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Bibletotingunslinger »

akuser47 wrote:Welcome, Rd has it covered no specifics other than heels in the breeze. I guess you have to like rossi guns to :)
Wuts a Rossi? Oh that thing, Mine will fit in my BOB trailer,,
You got me thinking, that Circuit Judge is light weight. That'd be kick ass protection for a dude on 2 wheels,
Shot shells not too heavy. I weigh everything.
Speaking of ,,here' a pic of my ride on the way back from the CO OP with a load.
Untitled.jpg
Look closely at rear panniers, side arm in the outside zipper on the right, Grab it quick :roll:

I should look into a Ranch Hand,,,,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't ask me to do anything where where I can't take Bible and Gun, I would leave Dog home, but reluctantly.