CS Has New Hours

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

CS Has New Hours

Post by Ranch Dog »

Called to order a couple of parts and there was a new greeting from Mark Kresser who is the President and CEO of Braztech talking about the call volume and wait times of those calls. Bottom line is that Customer Service hours have been expanded from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm in response. Must have worked as when I pressed to continue the call was answered without a ring!

last week I had tried to buy cartridge guides for my 454 Casull and they did not have any. I was in a hurry at the time and did not think to offer up my serial numbers on the 357 Mag, 44 Mag, and 45 Colt. Making a visual comparison in the actual rifles it seems as though they are with a little hand shaping for the actual cartridge used and today's call confirmed that through the part numbers. I went ahead and purchased both the left and right for backup as I'm working on those in my 454 Casull. I will have a new post about this rifle when I finish the work.
Michael