"live chat" from the Rossi USA website

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

"live chat" from the Rossi USA website

Post by golfish »

I just ordered a mag ring screw for my 44 carbine using "live chat" from the Rossi USA website. It was easy and painless (except for shipping) I spent two minutes giving my info on the live chat, the girl called me for my CC info and its on its way. Less then 5 minutes

I've called them more then once and the wait on the phone line is crazy long. I just posted this for members who don't know about the live chat line on their website..

I kick myself for not ordering 3-4 of them for our members here that might need one.
dlidster

Re: "live chat" from the Rossi USA website

Post by dlidster »

+1

I had a very quick, courteous, an satisfactory experience getting a replacement loading gate screw. No charge and no postage. I was delighted.
dvw86

Post by dvw86 »

Wow, great. Good to hear it works. When I visit the web site it is usually after house and I wonder if they are ever on-line.
Rossizbill

Post by Rossizbill »

I also found the "chat" feature quick and easy to use.