Positive Experience with Braztech CS

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
dlidster

Positive Experience with Braztech CS

Post by dlidster »

(Note: I posted this on another forum. I believe news of positive CS experiences deserves to be spread around.)

I'm 72 years old and have and have had quite a few guns. I've had almost no problems with any of them. I had a situation with a Ruger pistol that Ruger handled in a remarkably quick and friendly manner. And when I launched a sear spring into an unexplored region of my shop, Hi-Point mailed me a new one immediately at no cost. That's my lifetime experience with firearms manufacturers customer service.

Today I had my third CS experience, this time with Braztech. It was a good one. During the disassembly of my R92 to perform a Steve Lunz routine I deformed the loading gate screw. I'm anal about screw slot appearance and pretty good at making them look like new again. Well, I fixed the screw, but couldn't get it to take a bluing. I couldn't live with a bright screw head on a blued receiver.

I dreaded contacting an outfit as big as Braztech for such a small part. But, while on their web site looking for a number to call, a little icon popped up inviting me to "chat." Shortly I was exchanging typed notes with Francesca. In no time at all she listened to my problem, took my name and address, and said I'd have the new screw in a few days. No charge. I received the screw just five days after my "chat" conversation.

I now have a very good feeling about Braztech. And I'm loving my R92.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Positive Experience with Braztech CS

Post by Ranch Dog »

Thanks for the report and welcome to the forum! I've had a number of contacts with them and they have all been good. The biggy has been the restricted spare parts but there is not much to be done about that. I have notices that two US manufactured Taurus handguns; the 22PLY and 738, now have online parts.

I'm going to move this to the CS Experience Forum.
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Thanks for sharing, Its good to know there is still hope with rossi. Welcome aboard
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Rossizbill

Post by Rossizbill »

They responded very quickly to my problem. Creates good vibes for the company.
DAardvark

Post by DAardvark »

I've chatted with Fran 3 time. she is always nice. Except for a b@$%@&d named Saragon, the CS people are helpful and courteous within their ability to help. I feel like I've fairly sampled their staff this year. Ivan and Edrika are real standouts. Glad they helped you and if you needed a screw they still make, you should have expected good service.

I had an old PT99-AF, Taurus I know but seems like the same outfit, repaired. That took about 6 weeks and I was happy. So as long as the problem is easy, they likely do decent service.