Happy, Happy... Butt Stock Replacement

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
frontloader

Happy, Happy... Butt Stock Replacement

Post by frontloader »

hello folks. let me start by saying I own several Rossi. all but the m92 were bought tears ago. not a spelling error. ALL were returned for repair for various reasons. they had my 270 for a year!!! stayed away from Rossi for a long time. then I happened upon this forum, and read how Rossi was changing things ...I like lever guns, and most I cant afford. its been years, so I said what the heck. I will give them another chance. so I bought a 45 colt m92 24" bbl stainless. but I done lotsa research before hand. so I was prepared to do some finish work. but to my amazement, my m92 was flawless. smooth is a relative term. but my m92 was smooth. ate my 255 lee cast rnfp at 1800 fps like candy with no leading, going on 200 rounds.....But the best part. I shot some of those from a lead sled. and with the crescent buttplate all the recoil was concentrated on one spot. and cracked the stock. my fault. oh no, its dear season . cant send it back now....so I called Rossi. spoke to a very polite young man, I wish I could remember his name. told him my story. he asked if I felt comfortable installing the replacement stock myself. I said yea yea yea !!! the new stock is in the mail. GOOD JOB BRAZTECH !!!! ........ frontloader
jonb

Re: Happy, Happy... Butt Stock Replacement

Post by jonb »

HI Frontloader

That's impressive customer care !

I have only owned my Rossi 92 (357, 16inch, stainless ) for a year and so far it has been great.

In my opinion they are good value for money, the forum is superb for advice and help.

Regards

Jon
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Thanks for the report. They seem to be getting better and better with their customer support.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Good to hear!
Michael
rman
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by rman »

Good news frontloader and welcome to the forum!
At my age, there IS nothing better than shooting.