CS Was Very Good

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
BadMonk

CS Was Very Good

Post by BadMonk »

I'm happy with my CS experience. My 97104, that I purchased in June, had a unsteady rear sight. And, to get the gun to hit the bull, I had to adjust windage way way out to the right. Something wasn't right. So, I sent the revolver back to Rossi to have them check it out. I could be mistaken but thought the form said it will take eight weeks. Well, it arrived today by FedEx about 2 1/2 weeks from sending it in. Although I haven't taken it to the range, it appears they did a good job. Firearm was returned in a black lockable Taurus case with a brief description of the work and target showing how it tested from bench firing. Basically, they say barrel was damaged and the rear sight had too much play (that much I knew). If they fixed those two issues ... which it looks like they did according to the target ... the gun will great and I'm a happy camper.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CS Was Very Good

Post by Ranch Dog »

Good to hear! Please provide your own follow up once you get to the range.
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Keep us posted to your range report.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
BadMonk

Post by BadMonk »

Got the revolver out to the range (finally). Whatever the techs did in Miami, it did the trick. The sights line up and are squared away. Gun shoots spot on at 6 o'clock with nice groupings at 15 and 25 yards (for me). Anything off the mark isn't the gun's fault. It's the shooter. I ended up putting a side mount laser on it but really didn't need it since the repair but it could serve a purpose at some point. Bottom line is that the revolver is a great gun. It would have been nice to come out of the factory this way but...whatever...I like it a lot and would buy another Rossi...which I did...an M92 will be here next week.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Good to hear
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
rman
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by rman »

Glad to hear that they treated you right and fixed the problem. (You're going to like your 92)
At my age, there IS nothing better than shooting.