New '92 locked up after six rounds fired

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New '92 locked up after six rounds fired

Post by Ranch Dog »

wdwrkr51 wrote:AAAND this morning, the Rossi website shows my firearm has shipped via fedex. I've had no email from the shipping company, but maybe the package has been turned over to fedex for shipping....... +guns
An email would be real nice as you are kind of held hostage waiting for the arrival in that it will need a signature. I've had several Taurus handguns make the trip and back to Florida and I just was lucky that I was working in the pasture where I could see the FedEx lady pull into the place.
Michael
Rio Grande

Post by Rio Grande »

I believe if you register with FedEx & UPS (free) they will email you when a package is shipped to your address. I did that awhile back and that was how I discovered my Rossi RG 410 was on it's way back.
"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man" - Lucky Ned Pepper
wdwrkr51

Post by wdwrkr51 »

Thanks to Ranch Dog and Rio Grande for this suggestion. I immediately went on line and registered with Fed Ex. I haven't even received the confirmation email yet, but expect this will make receiving and occasionally shipping packages easier all around. Thank you again, Ranch Dog and Rio Grande!
Non Carborundum est Illegitimae Nothus!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

wdwrkr51 wrote:Thanks to Ranch Dog and Rio Grande for this suggestion. I immediately went on line and registered with Fed Ex. I haven't even received the confirmation email yet, but expect this will make receiving and occasionally shipping packages easier all around. Thank you again, Ranch Dog and Rio Grande!
You're welcome but I think the suggestion is Rio Grande's.
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I am registered through fed ex an ups for this reason anthing put into ship to my addy it gives me notice if you signed up after it was already shipped not sure keep us posted.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I signed up on both as well this morning.
Michael
wdwrkr51

Post by wdwrkr51 »

Wa'alll, My rossi 92 arrived today, and no, I didn't get an email notice from Fed-Ex about shipping, most likely because I registered with them AFTER the rifle shipped from Rossi in Miami. Just the same, it has finally arrived back home, having been in Customer Service Repair since April 2. Today is June 11, so that sounds like two full months and at least a week for this very minor adjustment. Thanks for the encouragement along the way, guys. When I get a chance, I will test it for function and make a report. That will take a few days......... :roll:
Non Carborundum est Illegitimae Nothus!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Thanks for keeping us posted it helps us all to better understand cs challenges with rossi. Keep it up.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!