Saved Face.... No Really

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Saved Face.... No Really

Post by pricedo »

I always wondered what the Maytag/Savage Repairman would do if someone actually brought him a washing machine/rifle to fix.
Guess we'll find out.
Their factory probably has a stringent quality control regimen so I'm guessing they don't get many complaints and even fewer returns.
I have never pulled a dud rifle out of a Savage box.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Archer wrote:Is there a thread on the Savage return to sender that details the problems with the gun/company?
I did not detail the issue here as it is a Savage. Nutshell: chamber, bore and groove dimensions not conforming to SAAMI spec for cartridge... by a long shot.
pricedo wrote:Their factory probably has a stringent quality control regimen so I'm guessing they don't get many complaints and even fewer returns.
Oh they have plenty, no different than anybody else. Their que states the lineup and there have been plenty waiting ahead of me.
Michael
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

What caliber if you don't mind saying.

I've dealt with or had buds deal with a lot of the manufacturers and the responses are usually pretty good.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Archer wrote:What caliber if you don't mind saying.

I've dealt with or had buds deal with a lot of the manufacturers and the responses are usually pretty good.
7.62x39
Michael
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

Ranch Dog wrote:
Archer wrote:Is there a thread on the Savage return to sender that details the problems with the gun/company?
I did not detail the issue here as it is a Savage. Nutshell: chamber, bore and groove dimensions not conforming to SAAMI spec for cartridge... by a long shot.
pricedo wrote:Their factory probably has a stringent quality control regimen so I'm guessing they don't get many complaints and even fewer returns.
Oh they have plenty, no different than anybody else. Their que states the lineup and there have been plenty waiting ahead of me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

you guys are going to make me want some of that popcorn!