Using the RossiUSA Work Order Link

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Using the RossiUSA Work Order Link

Post by Ranch Dog »

If you are going to send the rifle back, I would take the time to go to the RossiUSA website and complete a work order request before you call them. At the bottom of their homepage is a link to the RossiUSA - Repair Policy (this link will get you there), take a time to look it over and then click on "Work Order" on the bottom right hand side of the page. I would use the work order as a method of getting your thoughts together as far as describing the issues prior to making telephone contact. If you purchased the rifle over a year ago, there will not provide shipping so there is no reason to call them with the completed work order. If it has been less than a year and with the work order complete, the CS phone call is not about discussing the issue, only requesting that they email you a FedEx shipping label and schedule the pickup. This is a very important point!

This is my advice as a person that owns 33 Braztech products (I did own 36) and has gone through five returns. My last return a couple of months ago, was a Taurus handgun. I followed what I outlined above, the 25PLY was several years old so I did not talk to a soul and just shipped the pistol. I had the pistol back in less than a week with a complete description of the issue effecting the firearm along with a detail of the repair. Additionally the documented the shooting that they did with the firearm. They fire semi-autos twenty times before return.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Michael