E mail l From Rossi CEO

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
sherman

E mail l From Rossi CEO

Post by sherman »

I sent a fax of my target and explained about my 3 shot group at the range and told them I much I enjoy shooting my Single shot rifle and to keep up the good work . I recived a e mail from the CEO of Rossi Mark Kresser wanting my address and phone # He sent me a Rossi hat and T shirt. and thank me for useing a Rossi rifle.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: E mail l From Rossi CEO

Post by Ranch Dog »

sherman wrote:I sent a fax of my target and explained about my 3 shot group at the range and told them I much I enjoy shooting my Single shot rifle and to keep up the good work . I recived a e mail from the CEO of Rossi Mark Kresser wanting my address and phone # He sent me a Rossi hat and T shirt. and thank me for useing a Rossi rifle.
That's a great personal touch from both sides!
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: E mail l From Rossi CEO

Post by akuser47 »

awesome thanks for sharing
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!