Rossi Customer Service Evaluation

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
rzavaleta

Rossi Customer Service Evaluation

Post by rzavaleta »

Some of you may remember that I recently (less than a month ago) got a RG4570B in which I noted a few "issues" almost immediately. Those issues came to a head during my 3rd range session which led me to the decision to return my rifle for repair/REPLACEMENT. Note where I put the emphasis. I communicated that preference to them as well in a mildly scathing editorial I enclosed with the rifle.

This thread will be about Rossi Customer Service's (RCS) handling of my case. This morning I received confirmation via FedEx that it had been delivered to RCS in Miami, Florida. As I write this, I have not yet received confirmation of receipt from RCS.

I'll keep y'all posted on their handling of my case.
ONE well-placed round beats a whole bunch of "spray & pray" any day!
rzavaleta

Re: Rossi Customer Service Evaluation

Post by rzavaleta »

Thur 10/17/2013 11:01 am - My rifle's delivery time at RCS. As of this post, still no confirmation of receipt either by email or on their "Order Status" page.

One well-placed round is worth 20 spray-and-pray.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Good luck with that. +corn
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

rzavaleta wrote:Some of you may remember that I recently (less than a month ago) got a RG4570B in which I noted a few "issues" almost immediately. Those issues came to a head during my 3rd range session which led me to the decision to return my rifle for repair/REPLACEMENT. Note where I put the emphasis. I communicated that preference to them as well in a mildly scathing editorial I enclosed with the rifle.

This thread will be about Rossi Customer Service's (RCS) handling of my case. This morning I received confirmation via FedEx that it had been delivered to RCS in Miami, Florida. As I write this, I have not yet received confirmation of receipt from RCS.

The one time I sent a gun back (R92) for repair I got the gun back in 7 business days working perfectly. Paper work arrived in the mail 30 days later with it showing still in for repair at their site for another 7 days. :D
Joe
rzavaleta

Post by rzavaleta »

Still have had NO acknowledgement whatsoever from ROSSI that they have received my rifle!
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

rzavaleta wrote:Still have had NO acknowledgement whatsoever from ROSSI that they have received my rifle!
Pick up the phone and call their CS they will tell you that it arrived.
Joe
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

rzavaleta wrote:I'll keep y'all posted on their handling of my case.
Image >> Image >> +zzz
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

rzavaleta wrote:...which led me to the decision to return my rifle for repair/REPLACEMENT. Note where I put the emphasis. I communicated that preference to them as well in a mildly scathing editorial I enclosed with the rifle.
Oh I'm sure that will speed things along. I personally believe in keeping the emotion out of it. You might have shot yourself in the foot asking for a "replacement" and that might be why you have no "repair status" yet. A replacement isn't a repair and typically they go to a review board that meets weekly where it could take months to surface.
rzavaleta wrote:This thread will be about Rossi Customer Service's (RCS) handling of my case. This morning I received confirmation via FedEx that it had been delivered to RCS in Miami, Florida. As I write this, I have not yet received confirmation of receipt from RCS.

I'm going to move this to the "Rossi Customer Service Experience" forum. It will shadow in the "Rio Grande" forum for 72 hours.
Michael
rzavaleta

Post by rzavaleta »

Yesterday: Ok. Made a phone call yesterday to try to getan update. The rep I had on the phone said he would bring it to the attention of a senior technician. END OF CALL

Today: Suddenly the "Repair Status" web page jumps from no status at all to "repair completed". Now if I can just stop them from shipping to my home and get it shipped to a FFL near my hotel ...

One well-placed round is worth 20 spray-and-pray.
rzavaleta

Post by rzavaleta »

Couldn't stop Taurus/Rossi/BrazTech from shipping on Tuesday. "Once it's set for pickup, we can't change it." I had to go to the FedEx web site to redirect it to a FedEx site near hometo be held for pickup because I thought I was going home this weekend, but not before delivery failed out and it got returned to Taurus/Rossi/BrazTech. Plans changed. Not going home til NEXT weekend. Having it shipped from the FedEx THERE to a FedEx HERE. Supposed to be back in my hands Wed.

We'll see what they did for me ...