Another Range Video R92

Maximizing the performance of your Rossi firearm.
retAFShooter

Another Range Video R92

Post by retAFShooter »

I was only shooting at 25 yards, but I was trying out a homemade aperture sticker on my glasses. It really helped me focus better. See this photo:
IMG_2777.jpg
[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RetAFShooter
GasGuzzler

Re: Another Range Video R92

Post by GasGuzzler »

Watch out for the bee!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Steve-R
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Steve-R »

In the past I used one of those apertures that stuck on the classes with a small suction cup. I think it was sold by Lyman, and it worked well. When I got away from pistol bulls eye shooting I quit using it.

I'm going to hunt that thing up and give it a try with rifle. I'm sure it will help and It would be nice to at least have a clear sight picture when zeroing a rifle.
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by mr surveyor »

here's a really cheap, easy "substitute" for an eyeglass "diopter" .... if you can wear safety glasses. These are just the cheap style that cost $8-10. Start out my finding the perfect spot on the lens to line up with your sight line .... a tiny spec of black electrical tape is what I moved around on the lens before drilling. When the right spot is found, drill a really small hole - aligned as best you can with the "line of sight". Then use a black permanent marker to blot the area immediately around the "diopter" hole to make your eye find the sweet spot. With a little experimentation and increasing the size of the hole (tiny amounts at a time) you can find the combination that can make magic.

Due to eye issues and having to wear both contact and now prescription glasses to function, I can no longer benefit from my "shooting glasses cheaters", but I can guarantee the work magic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!