Boar vs. R92 480 Ruger

Whether plinking or chasing big game, tell us about your day outdoors!
pacificpt

Re: Boar vs. R92 480 Ruger

Post by pacificpt »

Thanks for taking the time to post up this information. Interesting to see if Buster will be a benefit, or if you have to turn him into sausage.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Buster is still around. See him somewhere around the house everyday. No digging, no trouble.
Buster_051616.jpg
Phone camera doesn't do him justice plus typical hog, always moving. He is really a nice looking hog. I suspect that he is spending the day at a pond back in some dense brush. A quicksand seep keeps it full, there is no "bank", just floods into the thick brush. He has a "waterline" of sandy mud on him so I suspect that is where he could be found during the day. Only about 100 yards from the house but impossible to get to for a human plus you wouldn't want to be in that tangle with him! Plenty of frogs, crayfish, and turtles to eat so he would be quite happy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael
Moon Tree
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Moon Tree »

thanks for the update on Buster. We are of like minds when it comes to nuisance animals. If they are not a problem they can stay. When they become a problem, the have to go. It's good to hear Buster is behaving himself.

Keep us posted.
Life isn't about the toys you accumulate, but about the memories your create with those toys and friends.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Over the weekend I had a old friend and his wife visit. He came out to see them the first evening, almost like he knew extra people were here.

I'm working on a large gray fox now that is outside every night, all night chasing bugs under the yard light. It's okay with me up to about 10 yards and doesn't run when I talk to it. It will sit and listen. I set out two small dog treats for it last night on a board, it worked around them and would not take them.
Michael