A Thing of Beauty (new NOE mold)

Take total control of your projectiles by casting your own!
GasGuzzler

Re: A Thing of Beauty (new NOE mold)

Post by GasGuzzler »

RD is IT smart for a retired age dood. My first name got out finally here. That's fine.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

GasGuzzler wrote:RD is IT smart for a retired age dood. My first name got out finally here. That's fine.
A name is not a big deal unless you are talking about blowing things up. An address, snail or email, will get you spammed. That is about it.

I've had guys register with their email as a username. I immediately change it as that is the kiss of death. Your inbox would be full of all kinds of must have offers.
Michael
donhuff
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by donhuff »

NavyDoc76-80 wrote:I know I have said it before...bla bla bla , but some day I'm going to get in to doing this. They are a work of art, showed my wife, she agrees with yours.

Doc,

I ran across this and thought of you wanting to give it a try. This is the simplest method I have seen and I would just swirl the mix instead of using the vibrator. Then get some no stick foil and gloves, and your in business.

You could use the home oven for a few batches, it does not hurt a thing, if you do not spill some powder in it that will get baked on. It will stink a little but "I do too sometimes!" The smell will go away in a little because it just solvent-less paint.

If you really want to give it a try, let me know and I'll send you a cup full of powder or two.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthr ... s-of-Pics)
Don Huff

to bad those that know it all, cant do it all!
16" SS 92 357
20" BL 92 357
20" SS 92 44
20" BL 92 44
20" Bl 92 45C
20" Bl 92 454
SS Rio Grande 30-30
Bl Rio Grande 45-70
ethang

Post by ethang »

GasGuzzler wrote:RD is IT smart for a retired age dood. My first name got out finally here. That's fine.

Sorry if I putting it out there was an issue. I've never considered first names on a forum to be an issue. I will call you GG from now on.. :oops:

Ethan
Plastic has no soul...
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

I used "finally" because I don't care and it usually takes longer.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.